Sangamon County Department of Health call line is 217-321-2606
Illinois’ COVID-19 Hotline is 1-800-889-3931 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check out the following websites for updated info
- Sangamon County Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- the World Health Organization
Families and individuals are facing unique challenges during this stressful time.
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (or call 800-244-5631)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Domestic Violence Helpline 1-877-863-6338
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255